About us :
SmartNotify™ is a young startup currently based in both the US and France. SmartNotify™ simplifies communications, actually our customers think of us at the Fedex of Digital Communications!
We help our customers make sense of the never ending growth of communication channels (phone, email, SMS, mobile, social, internet of things…) and make sure their messages are delivered at the right time, via the right channel.
Our customers range from a small bakery in the middle of the French Alps, all the way to Intel Software and Service.
The Internship :
Your main responsibility will be to help our French team define and implement marketing and sales strategies. Results matter to us as we want to start capturing market shares.
Responsibilities may include:
- Assist with organizing, creating and executing marketing campaigns to expand company visibility and client-base.
- Update/create new content for our website, advertising, etc.
- Significant sales/marketing email, phone and in-person communication
- Strategize PR and Marketing efforts
- Cultivate, expand and maintain company relationships and network.
- Grow our online presence through social media
Your profile :
- You love marketing, communication, and the web but more importantly want to use new, measurable, techniques to help a company grow.
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to understand "tech talk" and distill it down to something digestible for non-tech people
- You know the social differences between Linkedin, Twitter, and Facebook.
- You want an experience in a growing startup to gain exposure in the growth hacking industry
- Have some experience in pre-sales call activity, account management, or outbound marketing plans
3 months (or more)
Start Date: Until position is filled. We are in Grenoble though remote will be considered based on experience.
Contact us via the site or send an email to team at smartnotify dot us or better yet, show us you love and understand social media and start the process by chatting @smartnotify